Reasons to Donate
- Care for One Another – As Christians, we are called to care for one another. Many of us desire to help but don’t know where to start. By donating to CCCS/SC, you will make an impact on thousands of people in need, right here in your community.
- Our Need to Share – Many of us have been blessed with good fortune and feel the need to share our blessings. At CCCS/SC, your donation will directly impact the life or lives of those in need.
- Pay It Forward – Someone in the past supported CCCS/SC to ensure your family or someone you know was able to participate in a CCCS/SC program. Now you have the opportunity to ensure future generations can enjoy the same benefits you received.
- A Little Goes a Long Way – Every donation received impacts the programs and participants at CCCS/SC, regardless of the size of the donation. Consider this:
- $80 will provide one day of day camp to a youth with a disability
- $69 will provide a day of residential camping for a youth
- $63 will provide a day of care for an older adult
- $36 will provide a full day of day camping for a youth
- $19 will provide an hour of respite to families with a mentally and/or physically disabled loved one
- When giving, you may choose how you would like your donation to be used.
- Personal Enjoyment – Many individuals give for the pure enjoyment of helping others. Often, the satisfaction is enhanced by the warm gratitude of those that received your gift. When you donate to CCCS/SC, you’ll receive our Partners Newsletter so you can read stories of those who have been impacted by you generous donation and learn more about our programs, staff, volunteers, and upcoming events.
- Financial Benefits – In addition to the reasons above, there may be financial benefits to your donation including, but not limited to, income tax savings or reduction of estate and probate costs. Always consult with your estate planning representative, tax advisor or attorney for more information on how you may benefit by making a charitable contribution.
Catholic Charities Community Services/Summit County is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) and provides services to all people regardless of age, sex, race, or religion.