For over 70 years, friends who have shared the vision of Catholic Charities Community Services/Summit County (formerly named CYO and Community Services) have become our partners in advancing our mission of caring for the young, disabled, elderly and poor.
Through the generosity of our donors, Catholic Charities Community Services/Summit County (CCCS/SC) has been able to enhance their programs, add new programs and provide financial assistance for those in need. None of this work could be completed without the generosity of partners like you. The Annual Partners in Giving Campaign raises funds for CCCS/SC to use for programs with the greatest need. For example, in 2010:
- $39,000 was used to support the Emergency Assistance program that provides hot meals, utility assistance, groceries or rent payments to those struggling to remain in their homes or the homeless.
- $30,000 was used to provide Camp Christopher camperships to those in financial need.
- $8,000 was used to provide operational support to Recreational Respite Program that assist families that need a break from the 24-hour a day care they provide to their family member with a disability.
- $8,000 was used to provide operational support to the Hispanic Services Outreach which helps Hispanic families with critical health and human services
- $4,000 was used to support our Adult Day Services program that enables older adults to stay in their homes and remain a part of our community.
None of this work could have been completed without the generosity of partners like you. You are invited to keep our vision alive by donating to CCCS/SC. By sharing your gifts, you will help us continue to enrich the lives of people in your community.
Always consult with your estate planning representative, tax advisor or attorney for more information on how you may benefit by making a charitable contribution.
Catholic Charities Community Services/Summit County is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) and provides services to all people regardless of age, sex, race, or religion.