Employment & Training Services
Fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), we provide a comprehensive employment program that offers a variety of workforce development education and employment and training services to individuals, employers, businesses, government and community based organizations. The goal of Employment & Training Services is to inspire self-sufficiency by igniting the power of employment principals so that job seekers achieve economic independence and businesses achieve economic development.
The program is based on a system of continuum service that strengthens the capacity of individuals to:
- Secure Employment
- Re-enter the Workforce
- Remain Employed
- Outreach & Recruitment: Our staff of workforce development professionals meets clients where they are and encourage participation in today’s global economy.
- Employability Assessment: Individualized employment plans are developed to incorporate participants’ strengths, skills, and achievable short and long term employment goals.
- Career Development: Our career development trainings are designed to empower job seekers with marketable skills such as; On Site Education Services, Customer Service, Healthcare Career Initiatives, Entrepreneur, Green Jobs, Financial Literacy and Family Development Training
- Career Resource Center: We provide free computer training and Internet access to help job seekers compete for top positions and research the most up to date available jobs.
- Job Search and Placement Services: Our highly qualified employment specialists work with job seekers to make appropriate employment matches with potential employers.
- Career Development Retention Services: The retention coordinator utilizes a case management approach to help address work related challenges and issues external to the workplace. Peer groups, workshops and seminars are conducted to provide growth pathways for job seekers.
- Workforce Development: Our workforce development program is comprised of essential training components that helps rural and urban communities create, sustain and retain a viable workforce that can support current and future business and industry.